Genshin Impact Codes are one of the main reasons many players tune into the live stream that takes place every six weeks. We’ll get news from miHoYo about upcoming banners and events in the next version, but we can also claim some free currency to use when wishing for the new characters in the game – useful if you’re a no-spend player who’s been collecting Primogems for one of the upcoming banners.
In version 3.3 we have two new characters: Faruzan and the Wanderer. Both belong to the Anemo element, and the last one is actually Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger you probably remember fighting earlier in this version. I think this is miHoYo making up for the fact that players never gave La Signora as a character after the Inazuma quest.
Anyway, it will help to have a few extra Primogems if you plan to grant one of them a wish. In this guide, I include each Genshin Impact code as it appears during the livestream broadcast. Make sure to redeem them as soon as possible, as they often expire within a day.
Genshin Impact Codes: All current live stream Primogems
- 8ARAU6FNBNPV – 100 Primogems and ten Mystic Enhancement Ore
- NS8BD6EPS77Z – 100 Primogems and five Hero’s White
- ET9SUPENB765 – 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora
Redeem Genshin Impact Codes
To redeem the Genshin Impact livestream codes you must be Adventure Rank 10. There are two different ways to do this. You can get your rewards through the official site:
- Go to the miHoYo redemption website (opens in new tab)
- Log in and choose a region
- Enter a code from this list and click redeem
- Launch Genshin Impact
- Go to your mailbox to claim your rewards
The second way is through the game itself:
- Open Genshin impact
- Go to the in game menu
- Select ‘Settings’ then ‘Account’
- Click “Redeem Now” and enter a code
- Grab the rewards from your mailbox