Our weird ensemble of heroes continues their journey in Sea of Stars’ space. Following some mind-bending interdimensional travel, it’s only fitting that our next stop takes us to the stars themselves. The Sky Base is full of complex puzzles, hidden treasures, and a spine-tingling showdown with the formidable Catalyst boss. Here’s a complete walkthrough of Sea of Stars’ Sky Base and how to complete it.
Sea of Stars: How to Solve the Arrows Puzzle in the Sky Base
To complete this puzzle, use the middle console to target a floating platform and the arrow up and arrow down consoles on the left and right to move the targeted platform up and down.
- Hit the arrow down button until the first platform reaches the bottom position.
- Hit the middle console to target the second platform.
- Hit the arrow down button once to align both platforms on this side.
- Hit the middle console to target the third platform.
- Hit the arrow up button to align the platform at the top position.
- Hit the middle console to target the fourth platform.
- Align both platforms with the arrow up button once more.
Psst, move both platforms from the first section to the top to reach a secret rainbow conch chest.
When ready, interact with the orange console to unlock a new room in the room with the trippy window floor. Then, use the orange screen on the wall to access a new platform. In the next area, avoid the lasers and interact with the console to activate a teleporting device to the right. Use it to reach a new area and activate the console inside the glass elevator room.
Sea of Stars: How to Complete the Graplieu Puzzle in the Sky Base
To complete this puzzle, all circles must be hit only when green. Follow these steps.
Sea of Stars: How to Complete the Energy Device Puzzle in the Sky Base
Sea of Stars: How to Find the Catalyst in the Sky Base
Sea of Stars: How to Beat the Catalyst Boss Guide
To defeat the Catalyst in Sea of Stars, follow these steps:
- Attack the Catalyst’s first two repeaters one at a time.
- Then, face its four guns: two repeaters and two repair units. The process should be the same but now prioritize the Repair Units.
- When finally facing the big, bad Catalyst, you’ve already got an idea of what its guns are like. Prioritize the Repair Units, then focus on the damage-dealing guns. When they are down, unleash all damage on the Catalyst before they respawn.